The Best Fitness Watch In Market Today – See The Ultimate Choice
Garmin fēnix 5X Plus, Ultimate Multisport GPS Smartwatch – Featuring Color TOPO Maps and Pulse Ox – Heart Rate Monitoring – Music and Garmin Pay
If the best Fitness watch in markets today is your target, then stop right here, the Garmin fēnix 5X Plus is the talk of the town and the most recommended sport watch in market today.
Yes, There are tons of these sport watches around, the good, the bad and the ugly, but the more I dug in my research of the top sport watch, he more this name popped up with good news, good reviews, enough features, solid and heavy duty, lots of satisfaction around, I could go on and on but lets jump on the product and detail its magics.
What distinguish the the Garmin fēnix 5X Plus And sets it apart from others?
The Ultimate multisport GPS watch has some performance like no other. Here is some of it’s main features.
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor, a non-medical device that provides awareness of your estimated blood oxygen saturation levels —especially useful when you’re adjusting to higher altitudes
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Battery performance: up to 20 days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode with music
The Garmin fēnix 5X Plus, Ultimate Advantages
More And More Advantages
Premium Materials, Robust Performance
Crafted of premium-grade materials, the fēnix 5 Plus Series is available in a variety of finish choices, including PVD-coated stainless steel bezel with treated silicone watch band, or — for those who want the comfort of a lighter weight metal that’s 30% stronger than steel, and — there’s a deluxe titanium bezel version with brushed titanium bracelet.
On either version, a bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlighting assures great readability in all ambient conditions. And transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even more readable under intense sunlight.
For added scratch resistance, all fēnix 5X Plus series models incorporate a high-strength domed sapphire lens
Custom Apps, Watch Faces and Bands
You can customize any fēnix 5 Plus Series watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. Change your watch face, add data fields or get apps and widgets for information at a glance. There’s also a wide selection of QuickFit bands in your choice of premium leather, metal or silicone — so it’s easy to mix and match styles to go with any sport or activity.
No tools are required to make the transformation. Just swap, click and go. With Garmin, you can add personality to your watch that’s uniquely you.
Add power data to your training by downloading our Running Power app from the Connect IQ store onto your compatible watch. Developed by Garmin Labs, the Running Power app taps into metrics — such as pace, vertical oscillation, grade and even local wind conditions — to determine the amount of power you’re applying at the ground as you run.
When you know how much power you’re expending from minute to minute and mile to mile, you’re better able to pace yourself, which can help keep you from tiring out too quickly. The best news?
If you already own the right Garmin devices, adding power to your run is free. All you need is a fēnix 5 and one of these accessories: HRM-Run, HRM-Tri or the Running Dynamics Pod. Learn more.
The fēnix 5X Plus – Who is it for?
This Top quality is ideal For athletes and outdoor adventurers who want the ultimate in a multisport on-wrist trainer, the ultra-rugged fēnix 5X Plus is here. It’s our first fēnix series watch to offer a wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor for blood oxygen saturation awareness at high altitudes.
The pros say
It is made solid and has all I’m looking for in a sport watch
The cons say
It is too expensive – $813.99
Sadly, in our world you get what you pay for, yes there are other cheaper watches out there that will do the job, but with lower quality material that will cause headache and problems along the way.
See The fēnix 5X Plus at Amazon
Yes, the Garmin fēnix 5X Plus, Ultimate Multisport GPS Smartwatch is the way to go today, this is the watch of today and tomorrow.
Hope this was of great help to you, if you need any further assistance or like to add a comment please feel free to do so in the comment box below.
See more interesting posts here
- Top 10 Citizen Atomic Watches – Men
- Citizen JY0005-50E Eco-Drive Skyhawk AT – Best Citizen Watch & #1 Seller 2018
- Best Diving Watches For Men – Seiko SRP311 Classic Stainless Steel Automatic Divers Watch
- LEATHERMAN Tread Tempo Watch & Customizable Multi tool Black
- Welcome To the Citizen Men’s ‘Navi Series’ Quartz Titanium Casual Black Watch CC9025-85E
- Citizen Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Perpetual Men’s Watch JY8050
- Citizen Men’s JY0000-53E Skyhawk A-T