Invicta Men’s 1203 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch – reviews
Invicta Men’s 1203 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
Dressed in class and sophistication, the Invicta Men’s 1203 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch will be hard to take your eyes off of when you go to check the time. Its outward appearance begins with a 45mm brushed and polished stainless steel case and a stainless steel unidirectional bezel with a coin edge and a black-toned top that displays Arabic and index markers every five seconds.
The grey dial, which is protected by a flame-fusion crystal, offers silver-toned luminous hour markers and hands, which are powered by legendary Swiss quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials and a date display between the 4 and 5 ‘o clock positions.
A stainless steel three-link bracelet straps the watch to your wrist, while a fold-over clasp with a safety makes sure it stays there. Finally it offers water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Case diameter : 45 mm
- Black-dial watch featuring coin-edge unidirectional bezel, date window at 4 o’clock, and chronograph functions with 60 -second, 30-minute and 12-hour subdials
- 45 mm stainless steel case with Flame Fusion crystal dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over clasp
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Always on a mission to advance and perfect, Invicta focuses on surpassing industry expectation. Invicta reaches new heights, bringing forth timepieces of inspired exception to match any price point.