Citizen Men’s JY0005 50E Eco Drive Skyhawk A T Stainless
Citizen Men’s JY0005-50E “Eco-Drive Skyhawk A-T” Stainless Steel Watch
By Sam Ammouri
My Important Advice:
Please take the time to read the customers product reviews of the Citizen Men’s JY0005 50E Eco Drive Skyhawk A T And all other products of your interest. This is by far the best way to learn about the worthiness of any product before you spend a dime.
Below, I included a screenshot of all customers who reviewed this product and the numbers of reviews, you can easily click on them and read a few of them to get the right idea about the product.
The Citizen Men’s JY0005 50E Eco Drive Skyhawk A T General Information
- Both reliable and up for the next adventure, this Citizen “Skyhawk” watch offers the best in aviation timepiece technology, and with its sleek stainless steel construction and orange accents, it boasts an attractive design as well.
- Light-powered Eco-Drive Japanese Quartz movement charges in natural or indoor light while durable, hardened mineral crystal protects dial.
- Features include low-charge warning, incandescent light, 99-minute countdown timer, rotating slide rule bezel, perpetual calendar, world time (43 cities), Greenwich Mean Time display, and atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 feet)
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
The Citizen Skyhawk A-T Collection
The third generation Skyhawk redefines atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy perfection and Eco-Drive technology. Radio signals are received both automatically and on-demand in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Japan.
• Atomic Timekeeping, The Most Accurate Watch in the World • World Time in 43 Cities • 2 Alarms • 1/1000 Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours • 99 Minute Countdown Timer • Perpetual Calendar • Digital Display Light • Greenwich Mean Time Display • Rotating Slide Rule Bezel • Non-Reflective Crystal • Power Reserve Indicator • 200 Meter Water Resistance
The Citizen Eco-Drive Story
The company was established in 1924. The founding fathers selected the name Citizen so it would be “Close to the Hearts of People Everywhere” and soon after adopted the company’s formal name, Citizen Watch Company.
During the last seventy-five years Citizen has expanded its business throughout the world and has achieved recognition as the global brand. The past twenty-five year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its current position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every year since 1986.
Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technology. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the first voice recognition watch and the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of “world’s firsts” is unmatched.
More recently, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to professional dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any kind of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
The Citizen Men’s JY0005 50E Eco Drive Skyhawk A T Lowest & Highest Price Tag
|List Price: most dealers||$725.00|
|Price: Best found||$438.58 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns.|
|You Save:||$286.42 (40%)|
Other Advantages: FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns.
Warrantee: 5 years
The Citizen Men’s JY0005 50E Eco Drive Skyhawk A T Consumer Reviews:
This Advice Note Will show In All Pages
I always recommend reading reviews before a purchase of any product, this is by far the best way to judge the product and end up a happy buyer.
I also do recommend to use Google when searching the net, since Google took many drastic measures to protect consumers from scam and spam search results, in the last few years alone, Google took ten’s of thousands of suspicious websites totally of his radar screen, forcing most of them out of business.
Yes, use Google to get clean results. And Wikipedia.org for your researches. I do depend heavily on those two for the best information.
If you find this helpful please share and spread the good news, you can also leave a comment below, and if you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact me either by the comment box below or using this contact form here.
Would you like to know more about Sam Ammouri? May be even join me to make extra income online?
Click here and see how I do it and join me today!